The beauties of the Amalfi Coast and Capri
Click here to book online
Boat trip at the discovery of the Amalfi Coast and Capri in one day.
Visit three of southern Italy’s most beautiful treasures in one day: Capri, Positano and Amalfi.
Get ready to cruise along the Amalfi Coast, passing through Li Galli island, to the colorful villages of Positano and Amalfi, take a dip in the crystal-clear water or simply relax with the ice-cold beverage and some glorious sunshine! You will have free time to spend in one of the two sites.
Cruise along Capri and its shores, admire the striking Faraglioni rocks and explore the White, Green and Blue Grottoes, unique sea caves that are illuminated in different colors by the reflection of the sunlight hitting seawater.
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
We’ll be pleased to arrange for you a memorable experience
During the tour you will discovery
- Li Galli island;
- The Fjord of Furore;
- The Faraglioni rocks;
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit, ticket not included);
- The Green Grotto;
- Punta Tragara;
- The Natural Arch.
The boat excursion to Amalfi Coast and Capri in brief:
- Departure from the port of Sorrento at the agreed time. Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Massa Lubrense, Ischia;
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper;
- Tour through Sorrentine coastline (for tours departing from Sorrento), and passage through Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with visit of its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower;
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing by the legendary Li Galli island – famous in Greek mythology for the three enchanting sirens who lured sailors to the shore with their magical song – and many colorful fishing villages along the coastline such as Praiano and Conca dei Marini;
- Free time to spend in Positano or Amalfi;
- Navigation to Capri and tour of the Island including a passage under Faraglioni, the Natural Arch, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte and other magical spots;
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting);
- Stop for lunch by a charming local restaurant in Nerano or Capri accessible only by the sea (lunch not included);
- Back on board and stop for swimming and snorkeling;
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
Total duration: 8 hours.
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.
If you instant reservation click here