Two of the most beautiful places of the Tyrrhenian sea will leave you breathless
Colorful landscapes, scenic roads, overhanging coasts, terraces of lemons, historic villas and old churches… this is what you’ll have the opportunity to see choosing the Capri & Positano tour. Admire the charming beauty that Capri coastline offers like its unique sea caves that are illuminated in different colors by the reflection of the sunlight hitting seawater, and then cruise to Positano…
The spectacle of this shoreline cannot be explained in words, you must see it!
Let your Captain's welcome you to start an awesome adventure!
During the tour you will discover:
- The Faraglioni rocks
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit after paying the entrance fee)
- The Green Grotto
- Punta Tragara
- The Natural Arch
- The White Grotto
- Li Galli island
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The excursion to Capri & Positano in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples.
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Navigation and route to the Capri shores and its caves.
- Visit of Faraglioni rocks, the three rocky peaks emblem of the beautiful island that make it recognizable in the world; the natural arch and the famous caves. from the sea you can also admire famous places such as the villa of Curzio Malaparte, considered one of the masterpieces of modern architecture and the, lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting).
- Stop for lunch by a charming local restaurant in Nerano accessible only by the sea.
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing by the legendary Li Galli island – famous in Greek mythology for the three enchanting sirens who lured sailors to the shore with their magical song – and many colorful fishing villages along the coastline.
- Free time to spend in Positano to enjoy a pleasant walk through the picturesque lanes and visit the famous “Moda Positano” boutiques.
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun cream ( if you need a specific one) and whatever you prefer.