Capri and Positano beautiful places of the Tyrrhenian sea
Two of the most splendid places on the Tyrrhenian Sea will surprise you
Colorful landscapes, scenic roads, sheer coasts, lemon terraces, historic villas and ancient churches ... this is what you will admire by choosing the tour of Capri and Positano. Enjoy the fascinating beauty that the coast of Capri offers as its unique sea caves which are illuminated in different colors by the reflection of the sunlight that hits the sea water. Then navigate to Positano ... the spectacle of this coast cannot be explained in words, you have to see it!
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well! On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
Let your Captain's welcome you to start an awesome adventure
During the tour you will discover:
The Faraglioni rocks
The Blue Grotto (optional visit after paying the entrance fee)
The Green Grotto
The Natural Arch
The White Grotto
Li Galli island
The excursion to Capri & Positano in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples.
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Navigation and route to the Capri shores and its caves.
- Visit of Faraglioni rocks, the three rocky peaks emblem of the beautiful island that make it recognizable in the world; the natural arch and the famous caves. from the sea you can also admire
- famous places such as the villa of Curzio Malaparte, considered one of the masterpieces of modern architecture and the, lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting).
- Stop for lunch by a charming local restaurant in Nerano accessible only by the sea.
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing by the legendary Li Galli island – famous in Greek mythology for the three enchanting sirens who lured sailors to the shore with their magical song – and many colorful fishing villages along the coastline.
- Free time to spend in Positano to enjoy a pleasant walk through the picturesque lanes and visit the famous “Moda Positano” boutiques.
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
choose which boat to live your holiday on
Entry Level Boat - Gozzo
Premium Level Yacht
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.