Sunset from Sorrento, Capri and Amalfi Coast
Experience the emotion of the magical colours of a sunset on board
This experience offers the opportunity to spend an unforgettable romantic evening on board of our speedboats as the sun sets over the Mediterranean sea before the moon slowly rises over behind the coast.
This boat tour usually starts and ends in Sorrento port Marina Piccola. It is possible to start also from different port on request.
Sunset tour includes:
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Stereo, first aid kit, fuel and insurance;
- Fresh fruit, aperitif snacks such as chips and nuts, drinks ( prosecco, wine and limoncello);
- Snorkelling equipment and beach towels on board;
- Tour through Sorrentine coastline (for tours departing from Sorrento), including Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower;
- Stop for swimming and happy hour on board;
- Return to the port.
Total duration: 2 hours.
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well! On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
- You will find always restroom and changing cabin on board.
- Transportation from / to hotel is available at extra cost If you have any special request, please ask.
As We are a Company which provide other services, let us know if We can help you arranging any kind of transportation to / from the airport or if you wish to enjoy an experience along our beautiful area by Mercedes car.
Our staff is composed by licensed and professional, English speaking drivers that will be pleased to show you the most enchanting sites and suggest you unforgettable experiences such as Eno gastronomic tours, pizza school, cooking class!
Choose which boat to live your holiday on
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.