Explore the magical bay of Naples to Boat Tour
The beauty of Naples is growing… discover its secrets, the stories, the legends and be in touch with its people. Explore the Parco Sommerso of Baia, a well preserved Roman "Atlantis", visit the Parco Sommerso of Gaiola - a protected marine area - , walk along the seafront in the direction of Castel dell'Ovo, going into the Borgo Marinari and reaching the summit of the castle; but if you want to see really all about the Neapolitan Crib, you should definitely visit the street of the nativity scene makers, in Naples’s historic centre: San Gregorio Armeno.
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well! On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
Visit the Napoli bay and city of Vesuvius
During the tour you will discover:
- Parco Sommerso of Baia
- Parco Sommerso della Gaiola
- Posillipo hill
- Castel dell’Ovo
- Maschio Angioino
- Piazza Plebiscito (time permitting)
- Teatro San Carlo (time permitting)
- Via Toledo (time permitting)
- San Gregorio Armeno (time permitting)
The excursion to Naples Bay in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Cruise to Naples during which you can admire the whole panorama that makes a magical framework
- Stop for swim and snorkeling
- Visit of the Parco Sommerso of Baia
- Visit of the Parco Sommerso della Gaiola
- Free time to spend in Naples between its streets and the historical center. Don’t miss the opportunity to eat a proper Neapolitan pizza and to
- taste the most popular desserts like Babà and Sfogliatella
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
choose which boat to live your holiday on
Entry Level Boat - Gozzo
Premium Level Yacht
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.