Discover Capri and its shores with our boat excursion
To book online click here
Experience a day at the sea on the most famous island of the world
This experience offers the opportunity to visit Capri - also known as the "blue" island - and its wonders such as its stunning coastline, its breath-taking cliffs and its scenic spots.
With our boat excursion, you’ll enjoy the unexpected beauty of hidden spots by a cruise around the coastline, you'll have the opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto (optional stop), explore the city center and admire the famous Piazzetta and Augustus’ Gardens.
Don’t miss the chance to swim in its outstanding cobalt blue waters. Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkeling, as well!
Spend an unforgettable day on board of one of our luxury motorboats!
During the tour you will discover:
- The Faraglioni;
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit after paying the entrance fee);
- The Green Grotto;
- Punta Tragara;
- The Natural Arch;
- The White Grotto.
On board will be offered our exclusive prosecco Sorrento Luxury, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The boat excursion to Capri in brief:
- Departure from the port of Sorrento at the agreed time. It is possible to embark from: Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Napoli, Massa Lubrense, Ischia;
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper;
- Tour through Sorrentine coastline (for tours departing from Sorrento), including Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower;
- Navigation and route to the Green Cave with its beautiful emerald waters, passage under Faraglioni Rocks- the magic guardians of Capri – the White Cave, Villa Malaparte and the Natural Arch and much more;
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting);
- Free time to spend in Capri;
- Stop in one of the many bays of Capri for a swim in the beautiful crystal clear waters;
- Stop for lunch by a restaurant accessible only by sea (lunch not included in the rate);
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
Total duration: 7 hours.
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.
If you instant reservation click here