Discover Capri and its shores with our boat excursion
This experience offers the opportunity to visit Capri - also called the "blue" island - and its wonders such as its stunning coastline, its breath-taking cliffs and its scenic spots. With our boat excursion , you’ll enjoy the unexpected beauty of hidden spots by a cruise around the coastline, you'll have the opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto (optional stop), explore the city center and admire the famous Piazzetta and Augustus’ Gardens.
Capri is the pearl of the Campanian archipelago and even Augustus and Tiberius chose it as a refuge.
Don’t miss the chance to swim in its outstanding cobalt blue waters!
Spend an unforgettable day on board of one of our luxury motorboats!
During the tour you will discover:
- The Faraglioni
- The Blue Grotto (optional visit after paying the entrance fee).
- The Green Grotto
- Punta Tragara
- The Natural Arch
- The White Grotto
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The excursion to Capri in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Napoli
Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper
- Tour through Sorrentine coastline (for tours departing from Sorrento), including Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower.
- Navigation and route to the Green Cave with its beautiful emerald green waters, passage under Faraglioni - the magic guardians of Capri – the White Cave, Villa Malaparte and the Natural Arch.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting).
- Free time to spend in Capri.
- Stop in one of the many bays of Capri and swim in the beautiful cool and crystal clear waters.
- Stop for lunch by a restaurant accessible only by sea. We are used to recommend “il Riccio” restaurant, “Bagni Tiberio” and “Lo scoglio delle sirene”.
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and
whatever you prefer.