The suggestive islands of the Gulf of Naples, with beaches and coves.
One of the best things about the Isole Pontine is that you’ve probably never heard of them. Ponza and Ventotene - the most popular - are a perfect alternative to the usual tourist spots, a hideaway to go away from the fuss of busier locations. Ponza is a real gem for lovers of snorkeling and scuba diving (there are numerous underwater caves and small cliffs); Ventotene is wild and full of mystery, where the narrow alleys of the village are mixed with the charm of unspoiled landscapes.
The islands’ natural beauty attracts lovers of good life and by boat is the best way to discover these enchanting sites by a different prospective.
See the treasured Pontine Island sights on board of one of our luxury motorboats.
During the tour you will discover:
- Chiaia di Luna beach
- Faraglioni di Rosa Lucia
- Frontone beach
- Punta Fieno
- Cala Inferno and Cala del Cuore
- Secca dell’Architetto
- Punta Pascone
- Punta Eolo
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The excursion to Ponza & Ventotene in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Cruise to Ponza and time for swim and snorkeling.
- Visit of the most beautiful spots such as Chiaia di Luna - Ponza’s gorgeous crescent-shaped beach - Faraglioni di Rosa Lucia - named after the young girl who jumped into the sea, killing herself for love and Frontone beach.
- Stop for lunch by a seaside restaurant.
- Cruise to Ventotene. If you are fan divers - professionals or not – Secca dell’Archietetto is a possibility for diving. Punta Pascone is perfect for underwater photography and if you are a professionist, you can even think to dive in Punta dell’ Arco - two caves to visit at forty meters in depth.
- For those who love, instead, the magic of the wrecks, We recommend the diving at 40 meters in depth to see the wreck of Saint Lucia, the ship beaten by an air raid in 1943
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and
whatever you prefer.