Let us to introduce you, her majesty the Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997 and offers one of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The colors of the Mediterranean vegetation that grows wild and reflects in the deep blue sea, limestone hills crammed with olive trees and sometimes engraved by deep inlets that open onto fantastic fjords, such as the Fjord of Furore, Positano and its colorful houses and its alleys, Amalfi with its handmade paper museum and its regal Cathedral ...this and much more awaits for you!
We’ll show you places you'll never forget and that you'll keep in your heart forever.
During the tour you will discover:
- The Fjord of Furore
- Conca dei Marini
- The Emerald Grotto (optional visit after paying the entrance fee)
- Maiori (according to availability of time)
- Pandora Cave (according to availability of time)
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The excursion to the Amalfi Coast in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples.
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- We pass by the legendary Li Galli island – famous in Greek mythology for the three enchanting sirens who lured sailors to the shore with their magical song – Praiano and the Fjord of Furore.
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and optional tour of the Emerald Grotto.
- Free time to spend in Positano.
- Lunch in a restaurant by the sea with private beach (optional).
- Free time to spend in Amalfi, the ancient Maritime Republic.
- Visit of Pandora's Grotto (time permitting).
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
Entry Level Boat - Gozzo
Premium Level Yacht
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.