Amalfi Coast, Positano, and Conca dei Marini car tours
The lovely villages of Positano, Praiano, Furore, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, Atrani and Ravello waiting for you!
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the heart of the Amalfi Coast. A professional, licensed, English speaking chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and will lead you around to discover hidden treasures.
Enjoy an exhilarating drive through Positano, Praiano, Furore, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi, Atrani and Ravello
falling in love with their maze of little lanes, the narrow flights of steps and the pretty, pastel colored cottages. These towns are blessed by the sun and sea and are perfect backdrop for a photo stop.
Our knowledge, professionalism and kindness at your service to offer you an unforgettable day.
During the tour you will discover:
- Conca dei Marini
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice. Your chauffeur is not a guide. We highly recommend an official and private guide (extra cost) in Pompeii to enjoy properly the tour and skip the line at the entrance.
Amalfi Coast tour in brief:
- Departures from: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Naples. Please note: the tour order may vary depending by your pick up point.
- Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur.
- Driving experience along the winding one-way street Viale Pasitea, which forms a loop around the center of Positano.
- 1 hour free time to spend in Positano.
- Then your chauffeur will meet you at the parking lot to drive you to Praiano. One of the most characteristic features of this town is the majolica tiled votive shrines, which can be seen throughout the town.
- Driving south from Praiano, you will reach Furore and thereafter, Conca dei Marini.
- Final stop is the charming and enchanting mountain-top village of Ravello which bears testimony to thousands of years of history. The village boasts of medieval streets, garden villas and ancient stone pathways. Ravello has been named the City of Music and is home to the Ravello Festival, the striking Auditorium Oscar Niemeyer and a vibrant cultural scene.
- Return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours
Please contact us for further information. We will be happy to customize your experience to your needs.
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.