Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
Boat tour at the discovery of Ischia and Procida islands
The island of Ischia is renowned as one of the most important spa centers in the Mediterranean thanks to its natural springs, it is the biggest island in the Gulf of Naples and is a not to be missed place thanks to its therapeutic volcanic springs, its beauty spas set in lush garden surrounds, its magnificent clifftop castle at Ischia Porto, its sandy silent coves and its fine local cuisine.
Among the historical beauties there is the Aragonese Castle, the most imposing ancient monument of Ischia.
A few kilometers away is the smallest and pristine island of the Gulf of Naples: Procida. You can reach the fishing port of "La Corricella", whose roots go back to the ancient traditions of the Greeks and Romans where you can still observe the fishermen who repair the nets for fishing.
During this yacht cruise will share with you the secrets and love of our beautiful land.
During the tour your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
We’ll share with you the love for our beautiful land.
During the tour you will discover:
- Ravino Gardens and La Mortella Gardens;
- Maronti Beach;
- Sorgeto Bay;
- Il Fungo - a big volcanic rock in the middle of the sea, which looks like a mushroom;
- Borgo dei pescatori;
- Marina di Corricella.
The excursion to Ischia & Procida in brief:
- Departure from the port at the agreed time. Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Massa Lubrense, Ischia;
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper;
- Cruise to Ischia where you will admire the Aragonese Castle, the beach of Maronti, the spa Cavascura - the oldest spa on the island - or alternatively the Bay of Sorgeto where you can take a thermal bath directly at sea: here hot and cold water are mixed with sweet and salty giving unique sensations;
- Stops for swimming and snorkelling;
- Leisure time to spend in Ischia where you can visit Forio and the gardens of La Mortella;
- Sailing along the coast of Procida. Along the route you will admire Nisida, Campi Flegrei and Capo Miseno;
- Free time to spend in Procida (optional);
- Return to the port of departure in the late afternoon.
Total duration of the tour: 8 hours.
Choose which boat to live your holiday on!
Entry Level Boats - Gozzo
Premium Level Yachts
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat,
sunglasses and whatever you prefer