Ischia e Procida will surprise you with their unequalled natural beauty…
Ischia is the biggest island in the Gulf of Naples and is an emerging tourist destination thanks to its therapeutic volcanic springs, its beauty spas set in lush garden surrounds, its magnificent clifftop castle at Ischia Porto, its sandy silent coves and its fine local cuisine. Procida is the the smallest island in the Campanian Archipelago, less touristy and connected to the Island of Vivara by a narrow bridge. Sea in not the only important feature of Procida, but also its narrow streets and churches, which somehow pair the tranquility of the beach, with walks through the town center to admire the architecture of centuries past...
We’ll share with you the secrets and love for our beautiful Land.
During the tour you will discover:
- Ravino Gardens and La Mortella
- Maronti Beach
- Sorgeto Bay
- Il Fungo - a big volcanic rock in the middle of the sea, which looks like a mushroom
- Borgo dei pescatori
- Marina di Corricella
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well!
On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
The excursion to Ischia & Procida in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples.
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Cruise to Ischia and along its coastline you will admire the Aragonese Castle, Maronti beach, the spa Cavascura - the oldest spa of the island - or alternatively the Bay of Sorgeto with its warm waters and mud bath.
- Stop for swim and snorkeling
- Stop for lunch by a seaside restaurant accessible only by sea
- Free time to spend in Ischia where you can visit Forio and La Mortella gardens
- Cruise along Procida coastline. Along the way you will admire Nisida, the Campi Flegrei up to Capo Miseno.
- Free time to spend in Procida
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.