Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
Ischia and Procida will surprise you with their unparalleled beauty
Ischia is the biggest island in the Gulf of Naples and is an emerging tourist destination thanks to its therapeutic volcanic springs, its beauty spas set in lush garden surrounds, its magnificent clifftop castle at Ischia Porto, its sandy silent coves and its fine local cuisine. Procida is the the smallest island in the Campanian Archipelago, less touristy and connected to the Island of Vivara by a narrow bridge. Sea in not the only important feature of Procida, but also its narrow streets and churches, which somehow pair the tranquility of the beach, with walks through the town center to admire the architecture of centuries past...
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well! On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
We’ll share with you the secrets and love for our beautiful Land.
During the tour you will discover:
- Ravino Gardens and La Mortella
- Maronti Beach
- Sorgeto Bay
- Il Fungo - a big volcanic rock in the middle of the sea, which looks like a mushroom
- Borgo dei pescatori
- Marina di Corricella
The excursion to Ischia & Procida in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples.
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Navigation and route to the Capri shores and its caves.
- Visit of Faraglioni rocks, the three rocky peaks emblem of the beautiful island that make it recognizable in the world; the natural arch and the famous caves. from the sea you can also admire
- famous places such as the villa of Curzio Malaparte, considered one of the masterpieces of modern architecture and the, lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and optional visit, fee required (weather permitting).
- Stop for lunch by a charming local restaurant in Nerano accessible only by the sea.
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast passing by the legendary Li Galli island – famous in Greek mythology for the three enchanting sirens who lured sailors to the shore with their magical song – and many colorful fishing villages along the coastline.
- Free time to spend in Positano to enjoy a pleasant walk through the picturesque lanes and visit the famous “Moda Positano” boutiques.
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
choose which boat to live your holiday on
Entry Level Boat - Gozzo
Premium Level Yacht
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks, custom beach towels, sun cream
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.