Italian food gastronomic experience
Try a true Italian style culinary experience. Don’t just visit Italy…taste it!
One of the best things about traveling is to taste authentic local food. Your private Gastronomic Tour begins with your chauffeur greeting you at your hotel. This experience set following an itinerary through the country area of Sorrento Coast, stopping along the way for stunning pictures and visiting different small factories where you'll discover the old and traditional products. Live a unique olive oil tasting experience by a mill established in 1850, taste mozzarella, ricotta and provolone by a cheese factory, be ready for a gourmet experience with pizza and visit a limoncello factory where you can sample some impressive liquors such as: limoncello, orange, mandarin, licorice, walnut, and myrtle lemon cream. Don’t leave without trying out babà, an italian dessert soaked in rum or limoncello.
Olive oil, buffalo mozzarella, pizza, pasta and limoncello are just few of Campania specialties…Let us to bring you in the food heaven.
During the tour you will discover:
- Frantoio oil mill
- Caseificio, a typical cheese factory
- Local restaurant
- Local family run “azienda Agricola”
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice. Your chauffeur is not a guide.
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.
Italian food gastronomic experience in brienf:
- Departures from: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Naples. Please note: the tour order may vary depending by your pick up point
- Departure from the meeting point at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur.
- The tour starts at the Frantoio Oil mill. You will receive a warm welcome by a family member who will ensure you get a firsthand experience of the production of olive oil and then you'll try a unique olive oil tasting experience.
- Your chauffeur will drive you to your next stop, a Caseificio. A fascinating experience of watching the process of production of mozzarella, ricotta and provolone cheese.
- Next stop is a local restaurant for a gourmet experience. You’ll be a pizza chef in training and just like the kitchen staff, you’ll wear an apron and a chef’s hat. Create your signature authentic Italian pizza as you spread and tap the dough and top it with fresh local produce that includes tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil and basil.
- Last stop will be a family run “Azienda Agricola” cultivating olives, lemons and grapes to produce wine since 1935 is next on the agenda. The limoncello factory is their pride and here you can sample some impressive liquors that include limoncello, orange, mandarin, licorice, walnut, and myrtle lemon cream.
- Return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours