Naples, a city blessed with natural wonders, from its volcanic backdrop to its rich blue sea.
You can look forward to a wonderful day tour to Naples that begins with a timely pick up at your accommodation by our professional and English-speaking chauffeur.
Naples will give you a true taste of Italy. The city center, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site dating back to 470 B.C., has many incredible attractions to visit: three enormous castles, a royal palace and more churches and cathedrals than you could ever manage. Explore its museums, art galleries, and nicest streets for strolling. Get lost in the alleys and observe the genuine life of the Neapolitans, enjoy a fantastic pizza, and relax in a prestigious coffee spot such as Gambrinus.
Explore the most eclectic city of Italy, Naples is known for its its historical buildings, its culinary treasures and serves some of Italy’s best pizzas, pasta and coffee…Don’t miss them!
During the tour you will discover:
- The National Archaeological Museum
- Galleria Umberto
- Piazza Plebiscito
- Castel Nuovo
- Town Hall
- Sansevero Chapel Museum
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice. Your chauffeur is not a guide. We highly recommend an official and private guide (extra cost) in Pompeii to enjoy properly the tour and skip the line at the entrance.
Naples day tour in brief:
- Departures from: Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi Please note: the tour order may vary depending by your pick up point
- Departure from the meeting point at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur
- Our chauffeur will take you to your first stop, The National Archaeological Museum of Naples. This is one of the first museums founded in Europe in the early 1800’s.
- After about two hours at the museum, our chauffeur will guide you to the Galleria Umberto, Piazza Plebiscito, Castel Nuovo, and the Town Hall.
- Then you’ll approach the historical center and you’ll visit the Sansevero Chapel Museum, a true gem of the world’s artistic heritage. The museum houses famous masterpieces like the Veiled Christ, Disillusion, and the mystifying presence of the Anatomical Machines. The Sansevero Chapel is one of the most impressive monuments created by man.
- Stop for lunch by a local spot where you can enjoy delicious pizza, and more.
- After lunch, your chauffeur will take you on a city tour of Naples. You can unwind in the car as he takes you on a drive through the famous city keeping you informed with plenty of local stories.
- Return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours.
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.