Relax, shopping, history and an excellent wine tasting everything perfectly combined in Positano and Pompeii winery tour.
A professional, licensed, English speaking chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel and He will lead you along the Amalfi Coast towards Positano. Fall in love with the green of the Monti Lattari, the white, pink and yellow of the Mediterranean houses, the silvery grey of its pebble beaches and the blue of the sea.
During your journey you will stop along the picturesque routes for photo stops, you’ll pass along the foot of Mount Vesuvius - the only active volcano in mainland Europe – to reach an excellent vineyard and treat yourself with local flavors.
After lunch, your chauffeur will lead you to the world-famous Ruins of Pompeii, which are visited by over 2.6 million people per year.
Take lots of photos, eat fantastic Italian food and live an amazing experience.
During the tour you will discover:
- Foot of Mount Vesuvius
- Stop by an excellent vineyard
- Pompeii archaeological site
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice. Your chauffeur is not a guide. We highly recommend an official and private guide (extra cost) in Pompeii to enjoy properly the tour and skip the line at the entrance.
Positano & Pompeii winery tour in brief:
- Departures from: Sorrento, Naples and Amalfi Please note: the tour order may vary depending by your pick up point
- Departure from the meeting point at the agreed time.
Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur
- Driving experience along the winding one-way street Viale Pasitea, which forms a loop around the center of Positano.
Your chauffeur will park the car in Piazza dei Mulini - the last accessible point by car – and start to wander in this enchanting village In the village center, there are tons of cute clothing boutiques, ceramic shops, souvenir shops, and art galleries.
- Passing along the foot of Mount Vesuvius, you'll reach an excellent winery where you’ll taste a variety of wines, local products and a light lunch.
- Final stop will be one of the world’s most notable archeological sites: Pompeii. You have the option of using the services of a licensed guide to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site which can be arranged with prior notice at an additional cost.
- Return to your accommodation in the late afternoon.
- Total duration 8 hours
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.