Boat Excursions To Ponza And Palmarola
Sea, music, fun and relaxation in Ponza and Palmarola
The relax awaiting you on the Pontine Islands. With jewel-toned waters, dramatic landscapes and plenty of nautical activities to boot, these islands are a perfect place to indulge your summer daydreams. Ponza is the largest island in the archipelago, and there’s a lively atmosphere and plenty of shops and restaurants to enjoy after spending a day out on the water. Palmarola is totally immersed in the lush Mediterranean vegetation, typical of the islands of the Pontine, and is rich in natural beauty like few other places in the world.
Your skipper will stop by the best spots along the coast for swimming, sun bathing and snorkelling, as well! On board will be offered some prosecco, snacks and then lots of music and guaranteed fun!
Ponza and Palmarola are enchanting sites full of beauty and emotions that await to be discovered.
During the tour you will discover:
- Chiaia di Luna beach
- Faraglioni di Rosa Lucia
- Frontone beach
- Punta Fieno
- Cala Inferno e Cala del Cuore
- Cala di Palmarola
- Faraglione del Mezzogiorno
- Punta Vardella and Punta Tramontana
- Galere rocks
- Cala del Porto
The excursion to Ponza or Palmarola in brief:
- Ports of embarkation / disembarkation: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi, Naples
- Departure from the port at the agreed time.
- Tour by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Cruise to Ponza and time for swim and snorkeling.
- Visit of the most beautiful spots such as Chiaia di Luna - Ponza’s gorgeous crescent-shaped beach - Faraglioni di Rosa Lucia - named after the young girl who jumped into the sea, killing herself for love and Frontone beach.
- Stop for lunch by a seaside restaurant.
- Cruise to Palmarola. Enjoy the view of the Faraglione di Mezzogiorno and Punta Vardella, Time for swim and snorkeling
- Visit of other magical spots such as the shell of Punta Tramontana and the Galere rocks.
- Return to the port of embarkation in the late afternoon.
Total duration 10 hours
To secure the boat and to confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
Cold drinks ( alcoholic and non-alcoholic ), snacks,
custom beach towels
Beachwear, camera, sun hat, sunglasses and whatever you prefer.