A sea experience, a food tasting and much more in this package.
Our speedboat will pick you up from Capri touristic pier to take you to Sorrento, where an English-speaking chauffeur waits for you to start an exciting food trail. This experience set following an itinerary through the country area of Sorrento Coast, stopping along the way for stunning pictures and visiting different small factories where you'll discover the old and traditional products. Live a unique olive oil tasting experience by a mill established in 1850, taste fluffily fresh mozzarella, ricotta and provolone del Monaco D.O.P. by a cheese factory, be ready for a gourmet experience with a pizza baked in a wood oven and visit a limoncello factory where you can sample some impressive liquors such as: limoncello, orange, mandarin, licorice, walnut, and delicious myrtle lemon cream.
After this truly exhilarating day, your chauffeur will drive you back to the Sorrento port, the Skipper will welcome you on board again and then will be the moment to spend an unforgettable romantic evening looking at the sun sets over the Mediterranean sea before the moon slowly rises over behind the coast.
Let us to restore your appetites and awake your senses with the marine breeze and the scents of the authentic Mediterranean food.
During the tour you will discover:
- Frantoio oil mill
- Caseificio, a typical cheese factory
- Local restaurant
- Local family run “Azienda Agricola”
- Sorrentine coastline, including Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower.
- Capri coastline including a passage under Faraglioni natural arch and other magical spots
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice.
Yacht & Slow Food Tour from Capri in brief:
- Departures from Capri
- Departure from the meeting point at the agreed time.
- Transfer to Sorrento by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur
- The tour starts at the Frantoio Oil mill. You will receive a warm welcome by a family member who will ensure you get a firsthand experience of the production of olive oil and then you'll try a unique olive oil tasting experience.
- Your chauffeur will drive you to your next stop, a Caseificio. A fascinating experience of watching the process of production of mozzarella, ricotta and provolone cheese.
- Next stop is a local restaurant for a gourmet experience. You’ll be a pizza chef in training and just like the kitchen staff, you’ll wear an apron and a chef’s hat. Create your signature authentic Italian pizza as you spread and tap the dough and top it with fresh local produce that includes tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil and basil.
- Last stop will be a family run “Azienda Agricola” cultivating olives, lemons and grapes to produce wine since 1935 is next on the agenda. The limoncello factory is their pride and here you can sample some impressive liquors that include limoncello, orange, mandarin, licorice, walnut, and myrtle lemon cream.
- Transfer back to Sorrento and sunset cruise to Capri.
- Return to Capri in early evening
- Total duration 12 hours
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.