Live an amazing cruise and enjoy two excellent wine tastings to majestic wine cellars.
The tour starts with a pick up in Capri from the touristic pier, there your skipper will take you to Sorrento and then you’ll find your private chauffeur waiting for you. Sit back, relax and enjoy your ride as you traverse through picturesque and scenic landscapes. You will visit two of the most notable and important wineries of the Campania region: Mastroberardino and Feudi di San Gregorio. The first one is a family owned winery established in 1878 and produces a whopping 2.4 million bottles annually. Among their best wines are Aglianico, Falanghina, Fiano, Piedirosso, Greco and Coda di Volpe; the second one is universally acknowledged to have been the most important guardian of the ancient winemaking heritage of Campania. During the stop, enjoy a lunch with the gastronomical delights of the region and then drive back to Sorrento. There your Skipper will be ready to welcome you on board again, ready to start a Sunset tour and where you can spend an unforgettable romantic evening looking at the sun sets over the Mediterranean Sea before the moon slowly rises over behind the coast.
We’ll take you to fine vineyards that produce unique, indigenous wines and which have received stellar reviews and international critical acclaim.
During the tour you will discover:
Feudi di San Gregorio winery. Sip, swirl, swallow and make sure you take some bottles back with you!
Tasting of the region’s gastronomical delights during your lunch stop.
Sorrentine coastline, including Marina Grande, Villa Pompeiana, Queen Giovanna’s natural pool and Massa Lubrense with its green waterfall and historic Saracen tower.
Capri coastline including a passage under Faraglioni natural arch and other magical spots
Transfer back to Sorrento and sunset cruise to Capri.
Return to Capri in early evening
Total duration 12 hours
During your journey, your chauffeur will add a local touch with his personal advice.
Yacht & Winery Tour from Capri in brief:
- Departures from Capri
- Departure from the meeting point at the agreed time.
- Transfer to Sorrento by private, luxury speedboat with a professional, licensed, bilingual skipper.
- Tour by private, Mercedes car with a professional, licensed, bilingual chauffeur
- The tour starts at the Frantoio Oil mill. You will receive a warm welcome by a family member who will ensure you get a firsthand experience of the production of olive oil and then you'll try a unique olive oil tasting experience.
- Your chauffeur will drive you to your next stop, a Caseificio. A fascinating experience of watching the process of production of mozzarella, ricotta and provolone cheese.
- Next stop is a local restaurant for a gourmet experience. You’ll be a pizza chef in training and just like the kitchen staff, you’ll wear an apron and a chef’s hat. Create your signature authentic Italian pizza as you spread and tap the dough and top it with fresh local produce that includes tomatoes, mozzarella, olive oil and basil.
- Last stop will be a family run “Azienda Agricola” cultivating olives, lemons and grapes to produce wine since 1935 is next on the agenda. The limoncello factory is their pride and here you can sample some impressive liquors that include limoncello, orange, mandarin, licorice, walnut, and myrtle lemon cream.
- Transfer back to Sorrento and sunset cruise to Capri.
- Return to Capri in early evening
- Total duration 12 hours
To confirm the booking a 50% deposit is always required.
At your disposal
A professional, English speaking chauffeur and water on board.
Camera, sun hat, sunglasses and comfortable shoes.